ideas, innovations and apps for social work in the age of smartphones and social media
Since people use Twitter to connect to the rest of the world, you might encounter a user who is seeking help, potentially suicidal, or possibly engaging in self-harm. For information on what to do if someone you encounter on Twitter is talking about suicide or self-harm or if you yourself are considering those actions, please keep reading.
- What should I do if I am thinking of causing harm to myself?
- What should I do if I’ve identified another Twitter user causing harm to their self?
- What does Twitter do if I report a user that might be suicidal or self-harming?
- Where can I learn more about depression?
- Where can I learn more about preventing Self-harm and Suicide?
- Are there International Suicide or Self-harm resources available?